All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Monday 7 July 2008

Hunter Claims United Interest



Hunter claims United interest

Ajax striker Klaas-Jan
Huntelaar has told
Dutch media that he
dreams of a potential
move to United.

The highly-rated 24-
year-old claims that
the Reds have voiced
an interest in securing
his services, following
his decision to reject
a new contract at the
Amsterdam giants.

"I know certain English clubs are following me, like
Manchester United, who are very interested in me,'
he said.

"I love clubs with great history like Ajax. I also love
United. They are a club that make me dream, espec-
ially as Ruud van Nistelrooy did great things with them."

Huntelaar, nicknamed 'The Hunter', scored 36 goals in
39 appearances last season as Ajax finished runners-up
in the Eredivisie.

No comments: