All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Alexis Sanchez

Who is Alexis Sanchez ?

United made a 'significant' bid for him.

So I figured out he must be something special.

Many people asked me about him so I did some checking.

This is what I got.

What do you think ?

(Click pics to enlarge)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good rmation, thanks for this, keep up the good work Miss Carly x