All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Thursday 24 July 2008

And Now Tevez Joins In !

I am a great fan of the theory that if there is a problem going
on, and you're not involved, keep a low profile. Say nothing. It's the best policy.

So imagine my dismay when I read about Carlos Tevez and his contribution to the 'never-ending'
Cristiano Ronaldo epic.

I would have expected a touch of loyalty from him, if not, then steer clear of the whole issue.

Carlos Tevez believes Cristiano Ronaldo should be granted his wish to play for Real Madrid. Our
Argentina striker says the Premier League champions should not stand in Ronaldo's way if he
asks for a move to Madrid.

"It is clear he is a very important player for us but this is a personal decision, which is up to him
only. I understand Cristiano. Every footballer wants to play at Real Madrid. I also think that
everyone wants to play for Manchester United but, if what he seeks is something else, that
should be respected. I have not talked to him but, when these things happen, neither side feels
good."

Tevez's views are in stark contrast to those of his manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, who travelled to
Portugal last week for talks with the injured Ronaldo.

Both Fergie and The Glazers have said he is going nowhere !! So let it rest !!

No comments: