All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 26 September 2008

Giggs The Gaffer

Ryan Giggs has confirmed he could look into taking up a manager's role when his playing career at Manchester United comes to an end.

I can't believe he will be will be 35 in November. Gradually though, he is being phased out of Sir Alex Ferguson's first team plans at Old Trafford, having made just four appearances this season.

However, Giggs, who scored in the 3-1 Carling Cup victory against Middlesbrough on Tuesday, insists he is happy to keep playing until Ferguson feels he can longer offer anything to the team.

"I'm relaxed about my future and I've got this year left on my contract," Giggs told the Daily Star.

"I'm feeling good at the moment and, as long as I feel healthy, I'm getting picked and I still enjoy it, then I'll carry on.

"But if any of those things change, I'll have to consider when I retire and it will be sooner rather than later."

In the meantime Giggs is working towards gaining all of the necessary coaching qualifications as he plots to follow several of his former United team-mates into management after his playing days are over.

He added: "I think working under the manager here is the best schooling there is and you can see that by the managers in the Premier League.

"There's Roy Keane, Mark Hughes, Paul Ince and Steve Bruce and they have all played under the manager, so there is definitely something in that.

"Coaching would be an option and it is a natural progression for a lot of footballers. There are a lot of different roads that footballers can follow after they stop playing.

"I just want to be prepared for when I finish because, if I do decide to go into coaching or management, I want to make sure I've got my qualifications and the necessary coaching badges.

"I started about three or four years ago with my B badge. I picked it up again in the summer with my A badge and A licence.

"I've enjoyed it and hopefully I can get all the badges for when I finish."

It's right what he says too. We have Fergie himself plus four of his former players managing in the Premiership !!! That's 25% of all the teams are run by former United players or Fergie himself.

Giggsy is so professional, so methodical in everything he does I believe he will be a good manager, he deserves it after all he has given us down the years.

No comments: