All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Danny Simpson Hoping To Break Into The Big Time After Loan Period At Blackburn

manchester united danny simpson unitedDanny Simpson hopes to prove to Sir Alex Ferguson he can cut it at Manchester United as well as at Premier League level during his time at Blackburn.

He is currently on a season-long loan with Blackburn Rovers and to date he has made 5 starts with them which will give him invaluable experience. It is good for him and Manchester United that he gets the experience to play at that level. He has already experienced loans with Sunderland and Ipswich in the Championship.

Simpson is unsure of his long-term future at Old Trafford, but is eager to show Ferguson that he is worth keeping in his plans.

"You need experience, you need Sir Alex Ferguson to trust you that you can cut it in the Prem. For me, at the moment, I want to get as many games as I can. Obviously I will go back next season and then have a meeting and see what he says."

United boss Ferguson has said that he is not looking to sell him, he has faith in him to make it at the highest level, or so I assume.

"Obviously, it's what everyone wants to hear that I'm still in his plans and while I'm not there it's nice to hear." .....Back To Home Page

No comments: