All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Thursday 9 October 2008

Van der Sar Insists After Norway Game "It Really Is All Over"

Holland goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar has reiterated that his decision to come out of international retirement is a 'one-off'. The Manchester United player had called an end to representing his nation following their quarter-final exit at Euro 2008.

However, with Holland suffering a major crisis with injuries to both their first and second keeper, Van der Sar answered manager Bert van Marwijk's call for help.


At the age of 37 Van der Sar, who has 128 caps to his name, is now poised to represent The Netherlands in their back-to-back World Cup qualifiers against Iceland and Norway.

He said on Uefa.com: "It was hard to say no. I have been part of this team for a long time. I have always had a sense of responsibility. I do not only think about my own interest, but always have an eye on the team's interest. I was surprised. I had not expected to be back, though I did not want to desert the team. But that does not mean I will do the same again next time. Bert said it would be a one-off. Two matches, and that's it. After Norway it really is over."

Well, until they have another crisis I think. He's too kind for his own good I think. If you make a decision it's much better to stick to it. Having said that, showing allegiance to your country like he has is a good thing.....Back To Home Page




No comments: