All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Heinze Talking S*** Again !!

manchester united heinze united Real Madrid defender Gabriel Heinze has hit out at Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson. Heinze has reacted to recent comments made by Fergie about Real and also the Argentine's move last year. Heinze said: “I do not know if it is true or lies, but what is for sure is that it is sad that such an experienced character as Ferguson says stupid things. You can understand if a fan or a player says that, but hearing it from such an experienced person is not normal. Ferguson has earned respect on and off the pitch....And facts speak for themselves: why did he allow me to leave whereas he would have preferred to keep me ? I gave the maximum during three years there."

I find it hilarious he calls Fergie stupid. He asks "Why did he allow me to leave whereas he would have preferred to keep me". Well, as far as I can recall, Heinze was whining and moaning about how he wanted to go and play for Liverpool. He was parading around like some prima donna declaring how he could go where he likes and blah, blah, blah !! So after all that nonsense why on earth would Fergie want to keep him ? If we need to calculate stupidity Mr Heinze - why don't we compare trophies between your good self and Mr Ferguson. Fergie has 10 Premier League Titles and........ actually that's enough to beat you !!! STFU Heinze, we've heard enough of you dross and drivvle !!!! .....Back To Home Page

No comments: