All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 14 November 2008

Sir Bobby Trains With The First Team

Sir Bobby Charlton has been training with Manchester United's squad to stay sharp for a TV advertisement. The advertisement is for a yoghurt drink of some description and shows Sir Bobby walking his dog past a load of kids playing football and wearing a flat cap. When a stray ball comes his way he traps it and smashes it past the startled goalkeeper with one of his trademark shots from long range.

The Manchester United legend who has spent over 50 years at the club in various capacities and who also won a World Cup with England and European Cup with Manchester United, said he never misses an opportunity to join his successors on the training pitch.

"I try and keep my footy skills up as much as I can, even though I'm 71, I take every opportunity I can to have a kick about. Often it will be with the Manchester United team when I travel with them to Europe. I'll go out on the pitch and if they are nice they will let me take a few corner kicks. I couldn't keep up running with the likes of Ronaldo and (Wayne) Rooney but I'm sure I could teach them a thing or two about striking the ball." .....Back To Home Page

No comments: