All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 12 December 2008

Park Ji-Sung On The Verge Of His Century

manchester united park ji-sung 100 appearancesPark Ji-sung, who receives very little attention for the great efforts he makes for Manchester United and who also takes quite a lot of criticism, is on the verge of reaching the great milestone of 100 appearances for the team should he make an appearance against Spurs this weekend, which seems likely.

So far this season he has made 16 appearances, his best total yet in a season and despite the strength in depth of Manchester United's midfield, he has managed to force his way into keeping a regular place in the line up.

Personally, I love the guy and his work rate but most of all I admire him for his attitude. He wont ever give up chasing the ball and more often than not he wears down the opposition, continually snapping at their heels. For a defender he must be a complete nightmare to play against, he wont allow anybody time on the ball. In fact, Cristiano Ronaldo might like to take a leaf out of his book and get some work done.

Speaking on MUTV this week he said: "I'm so happy with the way things are going this season. I enjoy playing and I've been involved a lot in the first team, I need to prove what I can do and I'm going to keep doing my best."

That's all we can ask of any player and I hope we see the likes of Ji-Sung Park on many more occasions. I imagine the opposing defenders think the opposite to me, and that's a good thing.....Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: