All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Thursday 11 December 2008

Sir Alex Stressed About His Injury List Ahead Of Spurs Game

Sir Fergie has announced he is not a happy chappy with regard to injuries etc etc in the days before Manchester United's trip to White Hart Lane. Their last Premier League game before jetting off to Tokyo for the World Club Championship.

He was seen to be shuffling his team around for the midweek draw with Aalborg on account of injuries and just to add insult to injury, Rio Ferdinand suffered a setback. Former Tottenham stars Michael Carrick and Dimitar Berbatov are doubts too for the game. However, Sir Alex is hopeful he has the squad to contend with the issues.

Speaking to Setanta Sports News Sir Alex said: "Berbatov is still a problem, Michael Carrick has a thigh injury and we are hoping he will be alright, that’s why I wasn’t prepared to risk Fletcher tonight. The plan was always to play Ryan for 45 minutes because I don’t know what my midfield options are going to be on Saturday. I brought Scholes on at half-time to give him 45, I don’t think he is ready to play 90 minutes at the moment. I had these issues about the midfield area as I don’t know if Carrick is going to be fit, I don’t know if Berbatov is going to be fit. Rio Ferdinand picked up a back spasm again, so that is a concern for us too. With the squad we’ve got I hope we can cope but I’d rather not have them.”.....Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: