All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Thursday 25 December 2008

Thanks From Carly

manchester united blog, alexa rankings, carlyluvsunitedI wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the guys and girls who drop by and read my Manchester United Blog and to wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

As you can see from the graph here the viewers who come and read my posts and look around the blog have widened the reach of the blog by 220% in the past 3 months and the blog has risen 1,278,328 places in the Alexa rankings.

I receive 100s of emails too and always do my best to answer them all and say hi, I don't miss very many and I love receiving them and chatting about United and other things with people so keep them coming.

I am currently making plans to start a proper United website with a forum attached in the new year and all are welcome to join but it is all in the planning stages right now so I'll keep you up to date with any news on this.

Thanks again and have a great day today xx

Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Faraz said...

Congrates.
http://news-manutd.blogspot.com