Rooney has several lucrative deals going on at the moment ON TOP of his basic £90,000 per week for playing at United. He has £760,000 twice yearly for his image rights (seems a tad expensive to me, no offence Roon). He also rakes in £1million a year from Nike, £118,689.57 twice a year from computer games giant EA and has made £3.55million so far from a 12-year, five-book deal.
Former supermarket checkout girl Coleen has earned £283,334 for an eight-book deal. That must be rivetting stuff all about her journey from the checkout to WAG but hey, if people buy it good luck to her. The 22-year-old also pockets £41,667 a month for her column in OK!, £13,000 for each of the 10 episodes of her Coleen’s Real Women TV show and £5,000 a month for her column in Closer. £41,667 a month for a column in OK is incredible. I just wish someone would pay me 10% of that for writing this blog, it's quite time consuming. I can't say I've ever read her column to be honest.
Also laid bare in the papers filed at a
Proactive claims it is owed two months’ commission by the couple. It also says
* £90,000 a week (basic) from Manchester United
* £760,000 every six months from the club for image rights
* £1m a year from Nike
* £118,689.57 twice a year from EA Games, right
* £600,000 for a four-year contract with Coca-Cola
* £3.55m for a five-book, 12-year deal
* £41,667 a month for a column in OK! magazine
* £13,000 per episode (10 in total) of model search show, Coleen’s Real Women
* £5,000 a month for her column in Closer magazine
* £283,334 for an eight-book deal
* £50,000 in royalties from her first two books