All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Saturday 3 January 2009

Lucy Pinder Backing Saints Versus Manchester United

Celebrity Big Brother star Lucy Pinder has given Saints her backing ahead of Sunday's FA Cup match against Manchester United - even though she will miss the big match herself!

Life-long Saints fan Lucy was whisked from a secret location and into the Big Brother House during Friday night's live launch show on Channel 4 and will not find out how Southampton have done until the end of the reality show's 22 day run, or sooner if evicted.

Speaking exclusively to the Saints Official Website (www.saintsfc.co.uk) prior to her entry into the house, Lucy, who is originally from Winchester, told of her nerves about entering the house and her disappointment about missing her favourite side's biggest game in years.

"I'm gutted that I will miss the Manchester United game," Pinder said. "It's typical that I should not be able to watch, but I will be thinking about the boys when I'm in the Celebrity Big Brother house and I wish them all good luck!

"My whole family are mad about Saints and we all know that the team can play better football than a lot of teams in the Championship.

"They just need to have belief in themselves, to go out and play the best they can and make me proud. We've had some cracking cup matches down the years and they just need a bit of luck on the day.

"Even a draw would be fantastic, and would be great for the lads confidence. When I come out of the Big Brother house I would love it if my Mum and Dad were able to tell me that Saints had beaten Man United!"

Lucy will be sharing the famous house with the likes of U.S rapper Coolio, LaToya Jackson, Mini-Me from the Austin Powers movies (Verne Troyer) and Ulrika Jonsson and admitted that she was nervous about how the public would respond to her.

"I'm a bit nervous about how the crowd might react," she said, "but as long as I don't get voted out first then I won't mind."

She needn't have worried, judging by the warm reception she received from the crowd that ended with host Davina McCall telling the world that Lucy was a Saints fans just as she stepped through the house's famous double doors.

"The team should just relax, chill out and play their way and I'm sure they'll do fine", she added.

No comments: