All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Paul Scholes Accepts His Manchester United Career Is Coming To An End

manchester united paul scholes alex ferguson Paul Scholes says his desire to win things for Manchester United is as strong as ever.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror he said: "My desire to win more trophies is still strong, Manchester United is a massive club that demands that you win things. If you are just happy to go along and not earn medals there is no point in you being here.

"We are almost at the end of January now and in a great position to be successful this season. Hopefully we can see it through."

"As you get older, you don't play as often which is the manager's way of looking after you and getting the best out of you. I don't go forward or score goals like I used to or would like to. We probably saw the end of those bursts into the penalty area about two years ago. It is just one of those things and something you have to accept. I know the end is not too far away for me but as long as I am here I will just try my best to help the team in whatever way I can."

What a great attitude, what a great player, what a great role model, what a GREAT MAN !!

Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: