All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Thursday 22 January 2009

Where To For Nani Now ?

manchester united naniNani has admitted that he struggled to find his form in the opening part of this season for Manchester United. However, he has made a bright start to the new year having got his chance to shine in a few games and he scored with a spectacular strike in the Carling Cup victory against Derby on Tuesday.

That goal set United up for a place in the final at Wembley on March 1 when they will face Tottenham after their nail-biting win over Burnley on Wednesday night.

Nani is looking forward with confidence to the coming weeks and months.

"Last season was good. I was pleased with my games and my contribution to the team," he said in an interview in the Manchester Evening News. This season I hoped it would be better. When I get my chances my aim is to do better than I did at the start of the season. I would like to play more times but it hasn't been the same as last season. I am still confident. It is difficult when you play one game and then are out for two matches. You want to stay in for a run of matches. You really need three, four or five games for your confidence to build and your fitness to be right. You can do anything when your confidence is high."

Personally I have not been over-impressed with him so far. I don't doubt he has skill in abundance and he has the desire to win. But in a squad as good as Manchester United have you must grab your chance when it comes and perform out of your skin. The failure to do so will result in you just slipping back into oblivion and becoming a bit part player for weeks on end.

Can Nani become a first team regular. I have doubts for him but wish him the best of luck.

1 comment:

Viraj said...

i dont know how he is the next so called 'ronaldo'