All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Sunday 22 February 2009

Manchester United Lose Evans For The Trip To Inter Milan

Manchester United played Jonny Evans alongside Rio Ferdinand against Blackburn so the two of them could get some match time playing alongside one another ahead of the Champions League clash with Inter Milan on Tuesday. The reason for this was the suspension of Nemanja Vidic from that game.

Evans, however, picked up a knock during the game with Blackburn and Vidic had to come on anyway. Now Sir Alex is rapidly running out of centre backs to play on Tuesday. Evans limped off in Saturday's hard-fought 2-1 Premier League win over Blackburn Rovers at Old trafford with a recurrence of a recent ankle injury.

United racked up a 10th consecutive league victory but are now short of options for the trip to the San Siro.

"It's a bit sore," Evans told MUTV. "I kicked the ground when I tried to make a long clearance and now it's a bit tender. I don't know (if I'll be ready for Tuesday's game). The doctor said he'd have a look at it on Sunday. We'll have a better idea then."

"We've got some injuries of course," Ferguson told Setanta Sports after the win against Rovers. I just hope I can get two centre backs but at this moment in time it's very doubtful. Jonny Evans would have played on Tuesday but he's very doubtful. I'm hoping I'll have John O'Shea fit as I won't have Vidic, Neville or Brown either," he added.

O'Shea injured his heel against Fulham last Wednesday but Ferguson is hoping he will recover to partner Rio Ferdinand in defence against Jose Mourinho's side.....This really is not the kind of news we need heading into this fixture.....Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: