All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Scolari Trying To Blag It

manchester united scolari no pressure funny pic liverpool villa chelseaChelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is cliaming he is not under pressure despite losing 2-0 to The Bindippers AND trailing United by 5 points AND United have a game in hand.

Chelsea are thrid now and Scolari, who concedes he has had no money to spend in the transfer window, maintains that Chelsea's predicament "is not a problem in my life" but he acknowledges that the title is no longer in Chelsea's hands, as Manchester and Liverpool look to have turned it into a two-team race for the prize.

The Brazilian coach said: "There has been no money, but I agree with Chelsea on that. I have a good enough squad of players. I do not feel any pressure. I have my job, I do my best every day, that is not pressure. It is not a problem in my life, I laugh when I win but sometimes we lose. It is now more difficult at the top. The title is more distant, we have allowed Liverpool to go ahead of us and Aston Villa are close. We need to play game by game and see what the situation is like at the end. But it is not in our hands."

I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sentimental having Chelsea so far behind and not up at the top chasing United week in and week out......but my sentimentality only lasts for about 30 seconds because I then begin to laugh my ass off.....Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: