All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Saturday 4 April 2009

Usain Bolt To Sign For Manchester United

usain bolt Well, maybe not but he has been signed up to do some sprint training with them after Ronaldo had asked him for some tips on speed. Sprint champ Usain Bolt will work with Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo next month.

Bolt, who won the sprint double in Beijing last summer, has been signed up to compete in an innovative 150metre street race in Manchester on May 17, but United fan Bolt plans to visit the Carrington training ground two days earlier after being asked for tips on running by Ronaldo.

He will also attend the clash between United and Arsenal on May 16 — and be welcomed on the Old Trafford pitch at half-time.

The Jamaican, 22, said: “I’m looking forward to giving Ronaldo a few tips so United have the edge over Arsenal. Maybe he can give me some football tips at the same time. I’m a left-footer and with my pace maybe I can speak to Sir Alex Ferguson and see what he can do for me.”

No comments: