All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Fraizer Campbell Well Received At Spurs

"Our" Fraizer Campbell is grateful to Tottenham fans for their support since his arrival.

"The fans have been really good with me so far. So things are good on a personal note. Hopefully my next step will be to get a goal," he said.

"Against Wisla the gaffer told me to go on and create something, and you've always got to try to bring something different to the table when you come on as a sub.

"It was good to be involved in the winning goal, it set me off on the right foot.

"There are just a few little things we need to put right and I'm sure we'll be fine after that. Hopefully our bad patch is behind us now and we can start to stride on."

The England Under-21 international is focused on the Carling Cup clash now and has the advantage of already having played against Newcastle in the first match of the season for United.

He said: "Every player wants to be part of a winning team that can win a trophy so I'd be happy if we could go on to win the Carling Cup again."

"Newcastle looked a decent side (when they drew 1-1 at Old Trafford) but hopefully we can beat them this time.

"Shay Given made some great saves and stopped me last time. I think he owes me one now."

No comments: