All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 12 September 2008

Some Quotes From The Great Man Himself !

I am searching for abstract ways of expressing reality, abstract forms that will
enlighten my own mystery.


I didn't study; I live.

I prefer to play and lose rather than win, because I know in advance I'm going to win.

I stopped playing football because I'd done as much as I could. I needed something which was
going to excite me as much as football had excited me.


I try to find different ways of expressing myself. Without that I will die.

I'm proud of what I achieved there, but a life built on memories is not much of a life.

If you have only one passion in life - football - and you pursue it to the exclusion
of everything else, it becomes very dangerous. When you stop doing this activity
it is as though you are dying. The death of that activity is a death in itself.


In football you have an adversary; in cinema that adversary is yourself.

My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer it when I
kicked the hooligan.


Often there are players who have only football as a way of expressing themselves and never
develop other interests. And when they no longer play football, they no longer do anything;
they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing.


Sometimes in life one experiences an emotion which is so strong that it is difficult
to think, or to reason.


Sometimes you get submerged by emotion. I think it's very important to express it - which
doesn't necessarily mean hitting someone.


The pressure people put on themselves and the rivalry between the teams is
much more marked. And I think that's a good thing. As long as that rivalry
remains within the spirit of competition, it con only spur everyone on.


No comments: