All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 12 September 2008

We've Won Three, Now We Want Four !!

So Manchester United have won the Champions League 3 times in their history, and twice in 9 years, in the most dramatic fashion in Moscow. But do the players, the manager, the fans, want it to stop there ?

Now the new season is underway, I took a look back at some of the quotes from Fergie, the players, the fans etc etc and already I'm looking for another Champions League win. How nice would it be to become the first team ever to defend the trophy too ?

With Dimitar Berbatov added to the squad ..... well, ya never know ??

The manager

Sir Alex Ferguson: “The satisfaction of winning it is fantastic. I’ve said before we should have won it more times and three wins has a far better ring to it. Hopefully we can build on that.”

“Defending the European Cup is not an easy thing to do but I think the team is good enough. They will improve next year.”

The players

Rio Ferdinand: “This is a great feeling to be victorious, but this is a bunch of players that are going to do it again. We’re not going to rest on our laurels. We’ll enjoy this moment. But we’ll be thinking about next season in the not-too-distant future because we want to be successful and the players are hungry for more success.”

Nemanja Vidic: “When you pick up the trophy and you celebrate with your team-mates and the fans it makes you want to do it all over again because the feeling is so good. It’s something I’ll always remember and I hope I get to experience it again.”

Cristiano Ronaldo: “We showed this season that we are the best team in Europe and in England and it’s a great feeling. Next season we will try to do the same. I feel very proud. It means everything to me - it is the happiest day of my life.”

Wayne Rooney: “I hope we can win it again. Doing it this year has given us a taste for it and we want to do well again next season. We’ve got some great young players in the squad mixed with experience, so hopefully we can do well again.”

Owen Hargreaves: “I’m not going to reflect on anything. It’s fabulous to get a reward for all the hard work you put in during the season, but for me that’s in the past and I’m looking to next season. I’m looking forward to improving on things I did wrong this season, we’ll sign some new players and keep improving. That’s my goal, I can look back when I’m finished football, but now’s not the time. I’m excited about next season already.”

Ryan Giggs: “I want nights like this again.”

The fans

“We want more, we want more, we want more!”

With such a quality-filled, youthful, hungry squad - with the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Carrick, Nani, Anderson to name just a few - this Manchester United squad aren’t going to settle for what they’ve got, that’s for sure. And with the signing of Berbatov the team just got stronger.

Doesn’t it feel great to be a United fan right now?!

No comments: