All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Sunday 26 October 2008

Wayne Rooney Insists: "Manchester United Is The Only Team I Will Ever Play For"

manchester united united cristiano ronaldoWhile Ronaldo continues to suggest by his surly demeanour that he is really only playing out time at Manchester United before moving to the Real Madrid, Wayne Rooney insists that he could never be tempted to leave. His actions, as well as his words, are all about his desire to stick with Manchester United for the rest of his career. In fact, United need have no fears about Rooney's future as the Scouser smiles, points to his chest and says:

“Come on, can you ever see me playing for a foreign team ? I love England, I love being close to my family. And even if Stamford Bridge may only be a couple of hundred miles down the M6 and M1, Chelsea can forget ever capturing him as he declares : “To be honest I don’t even like going down to London. I am not comfortable there. I’m a northern lad and I’d like to think I could stay here for the rest of my career. The fans here at United appreciate players who give their all for the team and that’s what I try to do – and that’s all I want to do. To win a big personal award would be brilliant, a dream. But I am more concentrated on helping United to win the Premier League, the Champions League and the FA Cup. I am more interested in that. I also have another target – I’m only at the start of my fifth season with United but I’m only 15 or 16 goals off my first hundred for the club – and it would be nice to beat my best tally so far which is 23. I certainly believe I can break that 100 mark this season and if I do that then in goals it would be my best ever. I am really settled now after getting married in the summer and I have my close friends, my family are only 30 miles away. I am really happy. And I want to keep it that way – with United" .....Back To Home Page


No comments: