All things Manchester United here and you can subscribe to the RSS News Feed Link. Also there will be a huge
collection of Manchester United photographs, Manchester United videos, Manchester United gifs, Manchester United
wallpapers, Manchester United avatars, Manchester United Myspace layouts and much, much more for you all. A great
place for United fans to get what they want. Any requests for stuff you may have then email me at
small_carly@yahoo.co.uk with what you're looking for.

I am constantly looking for Manchester United wallpapers, Manchester United sigs, Manchester United avatars,
Manchester United photos, Manchester United pics and anything else to do with United especially anything really old to add to my
History Section'. So if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, then email me at carliona.trocina12@googlemail.com, thankyou.....

Friday 12 December 2008

All We Are Saying Is Give Berba A Chance

Some Manchester United fans have been calling Dimitar Berbatov by a new name, "Dimitar Veron" in a rather pathetic reference to £28m misfit Juan Veron. These will be the same pathetic fans who will be there basking in any future glory and declaring Berba a hero when he comes good. They piss me off with their 10-game judgements of a guy who is playing in a new team, in his first season. These so called fans are probably the same sad assholes who booed Capello's first game after a whole 28 minutes !!!

Paddy Crerand has been defending Berba while talking on MUTV: "That's totally unfair, he has not scored many but he's created plenty and that's just as valuable. I have heard the grumbles from the fans but it's too early for that. I think he's a wonderful player. Some players can do with one pass what others can't do with 90 minutes of running around dementedly. People have judged Berbatov against the industry of people like Tevez and that's unfair. They are different players. But Berbatov will come good. Just wait and see."

I couldn't have put it better myself. Give him a chance, even if it takes a whole season, trust me, he will be a legend like Eric Cantona. Us Eastern Europeans have to stick together so I am the biggest Berbatov fan in the whole world right now and I'll stick up for him no matter what !!!!!!

Back To Home Page...Bookmark and Share

No comments: